Is how much MONEY you could save in the next year
WHERE CAN YOU USE THE HYGIENIE SANITIZING SPRAYER?
Use anywhere you currently use toxic bleach and disinfectant products. The Hygienie Sanitizing Sprayer replaces expensive and harmful commercial chemical disinfectants with Sodium Hypochlorite created from salt, water, and electrolysis. Remove stubborn stains, clean household items, sanitize kitchen cutting boards, remove surface odors, remove food and tea stains, clean appliances and much more!
Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Kids Play Areas, Laundry Room, ANYWHERE in your Home!
Boardrooms, Kitchens, Washrooms, Desks, Computers, Floors, ANYWHERE in your Office!
Can you think of a better place to keep your children germ free?
ANY Bathrrom-Restroom-Washroom is the ideal candidate for the Hygienie Bottle!
Kitchens, Bathrooms and especially Cutlery, Dishes, Tables and Chairs
Keep your beloved children Germ and Toxic Free!
DOES THIS REALLY WORK?
Sodium Hypochlorite is made by using electrolysis with a solution of salt and water. This proven solution is a safe and affordable solution you can now create at home with the Hygienie Sanitizing Sprayer.
FEATURES OF THE HYGIENIE SANITIZING SPRAYER
- Electrolysis Cleaning Solution: Water + salt electrolytic cell produces sodium hypochlorite, a strong oxidant, and can replace oxidants such as bleach.
- Efficient Cleaning: The safe but effective solution removes stains and deodorizes as effectively as commercial cleaners. You can use it to clean countertops and furniture surfaces, air, skin, children’s toys, floor carpets, pet supplies, etc.
- Easy to Use: The spray gun head features an easy push trigger and a 360-degree rotating nozzle. Press the button to turn on cleaning solution electrolysis mode creating a solution in only 10 minutes.
- Easy to Make Cleaning Solution: Add water and salt to the pot and start creating a cleaning solution with one click. After the solution is made, spray it evenly; moisten the surface of the items, and wipe with a rag, cleaning cloth, or paper towel.
- Variable Cleaning Concentration: Make 3 detergent liquid solutions; low concentration, standard concentration, and high concentration.
- Dual Nozzle Spray Modes
- Strong Non-Toxic ABS Plastic
- Easy Clean Design
- Easy One Touch Operation
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- LIFETIME Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a batch of disinfectant cost?
How Do I Know How Much Salt To Add?
How Long Does It Take To Make The Disinfectant?
How Many Times Can I Use This Machine?
Hoe Long Does The Disinfectant Work For Once It's Made
Is There A Battery I Need To Charge For The Disinfectant To Work?
Is this Disinfectant Food Safe?
Does The Disinfectant Have a Color Or Smell?
Can I add lavender, or other essential oils to make the spray smell nicer?
How large is the bottle?
What is the most effective way to disinfect a large number of desks or tables?
Does The Hygienie Bottle kill mold & mildew?
Yes! The Hygienie Bottle kills mold & fungus as effectively as bleach & prevents it from returning. A key thing to know is that because it doesn’t contain any whiteners (like bleach), it won’t remove set in staining on porous surfaces like grout.
How does The Hygienie Bottle actually work?
The Hygienie Bottle is an appliance that uses electricity to change the chemical composition of salt and water into a powerful cleaner & disinfectant from the industrial space called electrolyzed water. Electrolyzed water has no harmful ingredients, residues or fumes and contains just 2 gentle, yet potent ingredients:
• Hypochlorous acid – a disinfectant that’s as effective as bleach. Hypochlorous acid is the same substance your white blood cells produce to fight infection, and it’s commonly the active ingredient in wound, eye, and veterinary care products because it’s so gentle and effective. Hypochlorous acid is gentle enough to spray on the surfaces children come into contact with.
• Sodium hydroxide – a detergent & grease-cutter without suds. It contains just 0.0000003% yet cleans as well as major brands that have up to 5%.
How Do I Know If This Works?
Sodium Hypochlorite is the disinfecting solution that the Hygienie Bottle produces, and it is recommended for use as a disinfectant by the following organizations: World Health Organization, EPA, FDA, The CDC, The National Library of Medicine, and The Journal of Hospital Infections.